"The lo-fi purity of Swanberg's style is a conduit
to something that transcends youth...what looks like a drama
of adultery turns out to be an exploration of how the spaces
between people can separate them or join them, often at the
same moment." - Owen
Gleiberman, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
"There's a current going on that's hard to describe.
Something in the way it plays and breathes and almost looks
in the eye. I couldn't tear myself away." - Jeffrey
Wells, HOLLYWOOD ELSEWHERE
"The story, in its formal symmetries, suggests one
Rohmer’s narratives of advance and retreat in 'Six
Moral Tales.'” - David
Denby, THE NEW YORKER
"It’s a truly cinematic achievement, gorgeously
shot by Swanberg with intriguingly symbolic mise-en-scene."
AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE OnDemand THROUGH IFC FestivalDirect!
Listen to a PODCAST with Joe Swanberg and other
IFC FestivalDirect filmmakers about this new distribution
Starring Jess Weixler, Barlow Jacobs, Justin Rice, Amy Seimetz,
Josh Hamilton and Jane Adams
Produced by Noah Baumbach, Anish Savjani, Joe Swanberg
Directed, Edited and Photographed by Joe Swanberg
Operators that carry IFC Movies On Demand:
* Bright House (Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters),
* CableVision (Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters) or Ch. 508,
* Charter (Ch. 1 /Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters)
* Comcast (Ch. 1 /Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters)
* Cox (Ch. 1 /Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters)
* Insight (Ch. 1 /Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters)
* Time Warner (Movies On Demand/IFC In Theaters).
See the IFC brochure here http://www.divshare.com/download/6486806-145 for more
IFC on-demand titles and show-dates.